Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 2009

Well it's our first time making a webpage so please bare with us. In April of 2009 we have started off having Spring Vacation for the kids. Of course we are just at home Jenna and Kayla went to Michigan and Emma has strep throat for the second time this year. Daddy is always busy working and on the side coaching Emma's little league softball team. Little Gabe is into just about everything! Climbing, making a mess, and playing with his cars, ambulances and baseballs. Haylee and Emma got to dye their Easter eggs yesterday and they look ohhhh so beautiful! And Mommy is 24-7 mommy and on the little time I find, I'm trying to finish up my schooling to get my certificate for Medical Transcribing. We are still on the lookout for a house. It sometimes feels like a lost cause. But we keep trucking! Happy Spring! Let's go ASTROS!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Tiffany. Good for you for starting a blog - I just joined the blogging bandwagon too. We really do everything in sinc, don't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you have a blog!!! Sounds like you are crazy busy, I'm trying to go back to school but the time just keeps passing and I still have yet to start;) I can't believe Emma has strep for the 2nd time thins year-- man! hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Daddy and Kayla on Homecoming

Daddy and Kayla on Homecoming

OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY